JOIN THE CLUB
Run Club Training for The Golden Gate Half in SF (Sat, 8/27-Sun, 11/6)
Run Club launches in San Francisco on Sat, 8/27 @ A Runner’s Mind (3575 Sacramento Street) and includes FOUR workouts/week to choose from…
-Tues. maintenance runs @ 6:30PM in Golden Gate Park or Downtown
-Thurs. night speed work @ 6:30PM in the Marina OR bootcamp @ 6:30PM Downtown
-Sat. long runs @ 9:30AM at A Runner’s Mind (3575 Sacramento St)
-Sun. trail runs @ 9:30AM at A Runner’s Mind (3575 Sacramento St)
Full-time participation is $150 and includes access to ALL workouts. PURCHASE TRAINING PLAN HERE. Part-time participation is $120 and includes access to TWO workouts/week. PURCHASE TRAINING PLAN HERE.
Programs include a technical training shirt, a $20 store credit at A Runner’s Mind (towards the purchase of $80 or more), a twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training, a private Facebook group for interacting with your coaches/teammates, social events, clinics/seminars, a VIP discount on The Golden Gate Half Marathon, and much more!
QUESTIONS/CONCERNS? EMAIL INFO@SANFRANCISCORUNNINGCLUB.COM
PERKS OF TRAINING WITH THE CLUB
Additional Run Club perks include…
- $20 Gift Card to A Runner’s Mind
- A Technical Training Shirt
- A VIP discount for the Golden Gate Half
- 20% Off All Sasquatch Racing Events
- Discounts with PSOAS Massage/Bodywork
- A Comprehensive Training Schedule with Multiple Training Levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Two Weekly eNewsletters Supporting Your Training
- Access to a Private Facebook Group Page to Connect with Your Teammates
- Social Events
- Much More!
Full time registration is $150 and gets you access to 3 or more workouts/week.
Part time registration is $120 and gets you access to 2 workouts/week (you can choose different workouts every week if desired)
Single workout options (Saturday long runs, Sunday trail runs, etc) are $75-$100.