JOIN THE CLUB
Training for The SoFi Golden Gate Half in SF (Sat, 8/27-Sun, 11/6)
Whether you’re looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, conquer the trails, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, A Runner’s Mind Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
RUN CLUB WORKOUTS
(8/19-11/05, 4 workouts per week to choose from):
– Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown or Golden Gate Park)
– Thurs. night bootcamp @ 6:30PM (Downtown @ PSOAS Massage/Bodywork) OR Thurs. night speedwork @ 6:30PM (Golden Gate Park)
– Sat. long runs @ 9:30AM (various locations in SF)
RUN CLUB PARTICIPATION OPTIONS ($75-$150):
– Full-time participation includes access to ALL workouts ($150).
– Part-time participation includes access to TWO workouts ($120).
– Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown or Golden Gate Park) ONLY ($75)
– Bootcamp on Thursdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
– Speedwork on Thursdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
– Long runs on Saturdays @ 9:30AM ONLY ($100)
PERKS OF TRAINING WITH THE CLUB
ALL Run Club participants also receive the following perks/amenities:
– $20 giftcard @ A Runner’s Mind (for purchase of $80+)
– Technical training shirt
– 20% off any/all Sasquatch Racing events
– USATF/RRCA certified coaches
– Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule
– Multiple Training Levels (Beginner to Advanced)
– A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
– Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
– ‘Secret’ facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
– Club social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
– 100-150 fun teammates to train with!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT